Friday, 14 June 2013

Redeemer Church Plant

Yesterday I travelled to Ealing to visit my good friend Pete Cornford and catch up on how his church plant is doing. 

They meet in the town hall and he gave me a thorough tour of building. He also showed my every Post Office, tube station, bus-stop and information point where there was/will be a poster advertising Redeemer. I also saw another 30,000 flyers sitting in the hallway of his home.

We walked from Ealing Broadway to Hanwell; ate vegetarian Samosa's in Southall; and I marvelled at the sights & sounds of an area where you can spend India rupees. 

The church plant is coming into her first summer of Sunday meetings which is always a critical time ... many regulars are away, yet visitors still look in. 

I am preaching there on the 7th July which I am looking forward to.

Scott & I are taking an outreach team there Friday 26th July, please do consider investing a day into establishing this church.         

No comments: