Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Why did I go upstairs?

Have you ever gone upstairs to do something but once there you've forgotten quite why you went? 

That happened to me yesterday. Twice.

Liz tells me its my age but I think it was because I was rushing around trying to get 'Monday stuff' done! 

Life is like this. We can get so busy doing work/home/church stuff that we forget why we are here and what the important stuff is! 

Like me, I guess you also need to keep being reminded of God's call on your life and where we sense God's taking us as a people. 

On Sunday 30 September we have planned both morning and evening meetings to stir our hearts and remind us what we want to be about.

Please do plan to be there, or maybe make changes so that you can be at one of these meeting.

I hope to see you there ... Sean

No comments: