Thursday, 2 February 2012

Cheering on church planters

One of the things I enjoy about being part of newfrontiers is that I meet men & woman who feel called to start churches. Liz & I really 'get' that desire and we want to cheer them on with all our might. 

On Sunday, family Green spent the day with Howard & Naze Kellett; it was so exciting to meet the faith filled community that are now gathering around them.

Yesterday I had a long chat with Dave Henson in St Petersburg; I am so stirred by his & Hanna's faith & joy as they plant Hope Church in challenging circumstances. 

This Saturday Liz and I are spending the day with Colin & Ruth who are planting in Slough, Mark & Abi in Haringey, Howard & Naze in Cheltenham and Robin & Hanna in Swansea.  Their stories & faith will leave a huge deposit in Liz and I ... its just how days like that work. 

Zdenko & Ivana, who are planting in Varazdin, Croatia, won't be there on Saturday, but we hope to fly them in to hear Terry Virgo when he is with us in March.

Please do pray for these couples right now ... reread their names and lift them up to our Father in Heaven; there are unique challenges in church planting.         

No comments: