Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Godfirst, Cheltenham

This Sunday 'Family Green' are travelling over to Cheltenham to spend the day with Howard & Naze Kellett and Godfirst church. I will be preaching at their morning meeting and then everyone is going to the Kellett's for a church lunch.

I am looking forward seeing their venue, hearing their stories and catching their faith.


I can still remember the raw excitement (and anxiety) of the early days of RFC. It was hard work and I'm glad I've experienced it ... but am so enjoying the challenges of the current phase.

Howard & Naze are a great couple and good fun to be around, and I anticipate that those in the church plant will be the same!

1 comment:

toucanic said...

'catching their faith'--great phrase. Thanks for lively posts about being church authentically.