Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Enjoying my faith

I am really enjoying my faith at the moment.

That may come as a surprise to some, but if we are all honest, following Jesus can be a hard slog. At times my faith journey is dry and I can see more clearly what I don’t have or can't have. I endure in my faith but it's not always easy or overly joyful (The plod of God as someone once said).

But right now I am enjoying my faith. I am mining the gospel and the going is easy. My tools seem to be ever sharper and my light ever brighter. I am in a rich gospel seam that is yielding it's treasure with minimum effort. Oh, how delightful is this season.

So yes I am tired but enjoying my faith. Each day I seem to unearth new treasure and bring it into the light of my day.


A delightful season in the glorious gospel of Jesus.

1 comment:

Craig Mackay said...

Matt 13:44 The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again and then in his joy went and sold all he had and went and bought that field....