Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Men's Breakfast @ Frankie & Benny's

Just over 22 years ago (before I was saved) I met a guy who didn't like the fact that I was trying to date his Christian friend. He made it very clear to her that I was bad news and should be avoided at all cost.

Since that shaky start, our friendship has endured the different paths we've walked since leaving Uni. Tim joined the Army, served in various theatres around the world and is now based back in the UK, with the rank of Leftenant Colonel.
I have asked him to speak about the some of the lessons he's learnt about following Jesus in the workplace ... and also some of the scrapes he's been in (a wrong turn whilst driving a Landrover led to a standoff against a foreign tank!).

So please put this date in your diary Saturday 20 November, 8-10am, Tim's a great guy and Frankie & Benny's do a huge breakfast.

No comments: