Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Bournemouth 'Pier 2 Pier' swim

The next major event in my sporting calender is the Bournemouth 'Pier 2 Pier' swim on Sunday 27 June.

Last year Craig, Richard & I swam 5km for Marie Curie. It was good to do but a little dull swimming 200 lengths at our local pool. This year we fancied doing something outside, so we are heading to the coast for a 1.4 mile sea swim, this time for British Heart Foundation.

Please would you consider sponsoring me to help fight heart disease in the UK. My target is £150, please click here.

3 comments:

Craig Mackay said...

There was nothing dull about last year - you were with me and that should be enough!

As for the shameless sponsorship request........?

Sean Green said...

I seem to remember you followed me for 199 lengths then sped off to get a morsel of glory ... what's not dull about that ;o)

At least, that's how I remember it at least!

Anonymous said...

If you like swimming in the great outdoors BHF have 4 more open water swims this year. Check out www.bhf.org.uk/swims. The next one is the the Heart of England swim on August 8th.