Thursday, 21 January 2010

This Sunday @ RFC

This weekend RFC will be gathering in two places!

75 of us are going to Butlins for the weekend to join with 3000 others from newfrontiers churches who relate to Steve Tibbert and Mark Landreth Smith. Our band will be leading the worship for the youth meetings, which is where I will be serving as well.

The rest of RFC will be in Reading and shall be meeting as usual at Reading Girls School. Kat Starling will be leading worship and my good friend Howie Kellet will preaching. Howie first preached at RFC approx 6 years ago when he was planting a church in Manchester. Howie is great fun, last August I joined him in a impromptu swim in Lake Michigan, I'm sure he will fill you in on the details!

If the situation with Karena changes, I will come back to Reading to be with Craig. So wherever you are on Sunday morning, invite the Holy Spirit to stir your heart and pray for our wider church family.

No comments: