Saturday, 16 May 2009

love the church - Sat 20 June

I have asked my good friend Dave Bish (blue fish project ) to join us for the weekend next month. Dave has worked for UCCF for many years (he was based in Reading where we met) and is now in Exeter. Like me, he has a passion for the local church and is currently on a 3 month writing sabbatical.

On Saturday 20 June @ church offices, Dave will be exploring the centrality of the church in the purposes of God and will continue this theme when he preaches on Sunday morning.

RFC has grown so much over the last few years and I sense that this day will be really helpful in relaying / reminding us of this key foundation in our Christian lives.

Loving the church should change the trajectory of your life ... I really encourage you to come along and be inspired.

No comments: