Sunday, 15 March 2009

Giving

We finished the 'Jesus, Money & Me' series today with a few quotes:

"If a person gets his attitude towards money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life" - Billy Graham.

"The worlds asks, what does a man own?" Christ asks, 'How does he use it?'" - Andrew Murray.

"Money never stays with me. It would burn me if it did. I throw it out of my hands as soon as possible, lest it should find its way into my heart" - John Wesley.

"I never would have been able to tithe the first million dollars I ever made if I had not tithed my first salary, which was $1.50 per week" - John D Rockefeller.

"The Dead Sea is the dead sea because it continually receives and never gives." - anonymous

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill.

"It is more blessed to give than receive." - Jesus

1 comment:

Josh John said...

cheers for doing the series, its been a real blessing :)