Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Your help required

9 years ago, 15 of us met in Keith & Leslie Hollands' house with a plan to start a church in Reading. Last Sunday 185 people gathered to worship Jesus and welcome Cameron Duncan & Clair Whitney into membership.

This Sunday I plan to remind us as to why we started this church. I have always felt that my job was to sketch an outline and to help others fill in the details that give the picture depth and texture and beauty and colour and life.

To help shape my thinking for Sunday (and to capture more of what God has done throughout the years) could you please let me know:
  • Your thoughts on what kind of church we should become.
  • Stories that capture what we are about as a church.
  • What you like most about what we do.
  • The funny moments!

No comments: