Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Highlights from elders & wives weekend

  • Time with Liz without the children.
  • Getting lost in Milton Keynes with Pete Cornford navigating.
  • Meeting with God in the worship times.
  • Saturday night's meal with old friends round the table.
  • Ikea on Saturday afternoon (Liz's chosen activity).
  • Running with Tony Thompson (he's a sub 3 hour marathon boy).
  • Seeing a warehouse being used as a church building.
  • Steve Tibbert teaching on 'rest' and Stef Liston on Joshua 1.
  • Richard Walker texting me at 8:30am Sunday morning about RFC ... hmmm
  • Liz's dad driving Joshua to football all the way from Oxford (and Joshua scored!)
  • Meeting so many dear friends and hearing their news and sharing ours.

2 comments:

Simon Benham said...

My highlight:

- Spending more time than I have in ages with our fab friends, Sean and Liz!

Richard Walker said...

I enjoyed sending my text too!!