Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Too busy to blog

Its good to be back in church life. The weekend was a wonderful blur of activity, quite simply it was a wall to wall, people-tastic, 48 hours.

Monday was spent with Ben Davies and other pastors talking all things leadership (actually Ben did most of the talking). I even got 90 minutes alone with Simon Benham & Ben which was a tonic to my soul. Last night was Alpha at the Glo bar and the edgy 'who will turn up' gut wrenching feeling was exhilarating!

It's good to be too busy to blog. I like blogging but I much prefer meeting with people, preparing to preach, leading, and generally being out and about.

The caged tiger that was 'Sean Green on sabbatical' has been let out again and I still have plenty of pent up ministry fervour to discharge! (Remind me I said this in December when I prefer blogging to being with people!)

No comments: