Friday, 13 June 2008

A tale of two cities

All week I have had two cities on my mind, Windsor and Amsterdam:

This Sunday is the Royal Windsor Triathlon. First is a 1500m swim in the Thames, followed by a 40km bike ride, then a 10km run around Windsor castle and Eton. I am really nervous about the river swim - I start at 6:40am with 100+ other 40 year olds all thrashing about furiously, trying to get upstream as quickly as possible, only to turn around and swim back again. Triathlon makes so much sense...

The other city on my mind this week is Amsterdam. In particular getting a team crazy enough to come over and plant with us. If you love Jesus and have made time to read my blog, please also make time to consider coming with us. Do prayfully consider this ... we need a strong team to go and establish a church for the nations, that goes to the nations!

1 comment:

Adrian Warnock said...

Sean,
I will be down your way next week for a course. Can we meet one evening for a natter? Would love to hear more about Amsterdam. send me an email at adrian.warnock@gmail.com